InnovaGoods offers the latest items for your home, such as the Set of Magnetic Anti-limescale Balls Ioclean InnovaGoods 2 Units ! Discover a wide range of high-quality products which stand out for their functionality, efficiency and innovative design: lighting, storage, decoration, air conditioning, garden, pets, cleaning, etc.
InnovaGoods magnetic anti-limescale balls prevent the accumulation of
limescale in your washing machine and dishwasher without altering the
composition of the water and without the need to use chemical products or salt.
They also help to achieve better results when washing laundry and dishes with fewer
resources, enabling a more efficient and environmentally-friendly clean.
- Magnetic function which is anti-limescale in the water
- Eco-friendly, no chemicals or toxic pollutants
- Reusable, does not wear out or deteriorate with use
- Shorter washing programmes at a lower
- Save on energy, detergent,
- Cleaner and softer clothes, shinier dishes, without limescale deposits
- Prolongs the useful life of electrical appliances
- Highly recommended for sensitive skin
magnets of these anti-limescale balls act on the calcium and bicarbonate
ions in the water that are responsible for limescale build-up, preventing it
from sticking to pipes or the interior of the machines.
Simply place them in the washing machine
drum or in the top basket of the dishwasher. They enable you to reduce the amount of soap or softener used
by up to 50%. Drying them with a cloth after use is recommended.
- Colour: Yellow
- Type: Reusable
- Original design: Innovative and functional
- Eco-friendly: Respect for the environment
- Function: Antical protection
- Units: 2 Units
- Recommended use:
- Washing machine
- Easy to use: Convenient and easy to use
- Light and manageable: Easy to transport and store
- Approx. dimensions: 6 x 5 x 5 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian