WORKSHOP FOR BOYS
- A FULL PLAY SET – the set with the workbench includes toy tools, accessories, handles and containers that successfully imitate a real workshop, and thus provide excellent entertainment for a small DIY enthusiast. In addition, the kit includes a FREE helmet, thanks to which the child will feel like a real DIY.
- MOVING ELEMENTS – wrench, drill, vice and screws can be used almost like real tools, which allows you to learn how to use this type of equipment in the future.
- CONTAINERS AND HANGERS FOR ACCESSORIES – all elements and tools can be arranged in specially prepared places, which teaches how to keep order and safety rules when working with the equipment.
- 3-in-1 TOY FOR FOLDING – the set also includes elements that allow you to build a simple helicopter, excavator or motorcycle; a small DIY enthusiast can create various types of structures, and the only limitation is his imagination.
- SPECIFICATION – age from 3 years; workshop dimensions (length / width / height) 50/26 / 75cm; helmet dimensions (length / width / height): 22.5 / 17 / 8cm; weight of the set 2.45 kg.
- age: 3+
- workshop dimensions (length / width / height): 50/26 / 75cm
- helmet dimensions (length / width / height): 22.5 / 17 / 8cm
- set weight: 2.45 kg
- weight with packaging: 3 kg
- installation instructions
- workbench frame
- assembly elements of the workshop (bolts, nuts, hooks, etc.)
- screwdriver handle + interchangeable bits (flat and cross screwdriver, file)
- 3-in-1 toy to assemble (helicopter, motorcycle, excavator)
- screw container
- ring spanner
- helmet FREE
Playing in a workshop with tools is an opportunity for a child to spend time in an interesting way and develop manual skills, but also to train their imagination , which will allow them to better cope with the challenges of daily duties.
Thanks to the workshop the child will get acquainted with the tools and the principles on which they operate . This an ideal gift idea not only for a young DIY enthusiast, but also for those children who have not yet had the opportunity to discover how much joy and satisfaction are bolts, nuts, as well as wrenches and other equipment used for repairs and renovations .