WOODEN TOYS CLOCK
- SUPPORTS DEVELOPMENT – the clock is primarily beautiful, vivid colors that stimulate the imagination of the youngest and stimulate their creativity. Playing with him is also an exercise in manual skills and eye-hand coordination.
- HAPPY LEARNING – with a wooden clock, the child can learn shapes, learn numbers and learn their English equivalents, colors, as well as reading hours and minutes. The set includes 12 bricks, each of them fits only one of the holes in the educational cube. The child's task is to find the same shapes (hole and block) and place all the blocks in them.
- SECURE – the toy is safe for the youngest. All wooden elements are perfectly sanded and painted with environmentally friendly paints. Moreover, there are no protruding, sharp elements that could harm the child. The clock has CE and EN 71 certificates.
- TIPPER INCLUDED – a string with a threader is included in the set. By threading the blocks, the child exercises patience, accuracy and learning to focus on a given task.
- SPECIFICATION – age: 3+; certificates: CE, EN 71; material: wood; dimensions (length / width / height): 16.5 / 16.5 / 1.5 cm; set weight: 120g
- age: 3+
- certificates: CE, EN 71
- material: wood
- dimensions (length / width / height): 16.5 / 16.5 / 1.5 cm
- set weight: 120g
- 12 bricks
- string with threader
Educational toy as it is wooden clock with a sorter every child will be happy, and playing with it will also be combined with learning and development. Excellent exercises perceptiveness and memory; teaches numbers that are written on blocks as well as names in English under each of the bricks. The set includes 12 bricks, each of them fits only one of the holes in the educational cube. The child's task is to find the same shapes (hole and block) and place all the blocks in them.
The clock has 2 hands and a dial with minutes, which is perfect for learning full hours.
- A younger child can play with the clock, adjust the shape to the holes on the dial.
- An older child can learn colors, shapes, numbers and names in English, and recognize the time on the clock. In addition, a threader is included in the set. By threading blocks on a string, the child exercises patience, accuracy and learning to focus on a given task.
The wooden educational clock supports the proper development of the child. It not only fills your baby's time with great fun, but also plays an important role in his development. Perfectly develops the ability of logical thinking in a child and stimulates imagination. Playing with a watch is a great way to exercise the motor skills of the little ones' hands and fingers, as well as to practice eye-hand coordination.