WOODEN BLOCKS – A SET OF 200 PCS
- DIFFERENT SHAPES, COLORS AND SIZES – a set of 200 blocks allows you to create many interesting buildings.
- Pail with lid – the blocks can be easily stored in the box. Thanks to an ingenious lid with cutouts that match the bricks, the bucket also functions as a sorter. In addition, the whole is packed in a bag with a welt and handles for easy portability.
- LEARNING ENGLISH WORDS – some blocks contain letters and English words. With the help of the parent, the child can learn the pronunciation of English letters and words.
- PERFECT QUALITY AND SAFETY – the blocks are made of solid wood and painted with a special paint. They do not have sharp edges.
- SPECIFICATION – wood material, bucket dimensions (height / width) 32×22.2 cm, number of blocks 200, weight with packaging 3.25 kg.
- certificates: CE, EN 71
- material: wood
- bucket dimensions (height / width): 32 x 22.2 cm
- weight with packaging: 3.25 kg
- 200 bricks
Wooden blocks are the best choice for the youngest children. The presented set offers safe entertainment that develops the child's abilities.
The set includes up to 200 blocks in various colors, shapes and sizes. Interesting fun is also learning. The blocks are designed so that the play stimulates the child's creativity and is equally attractive every time – the set allows the youngest children to create a variety of buildings. The bucket with a handle is equipped with a sorter – thanks to this, the child has additional fun when throwing blocks into the bucket. In addition, the child, with the help of an adult, can learn the first English words that are on parts of the blocks (colors, objects, family members, etc.)
Wooden blocks are very durable and, above all, safe for a child. The child is not able to endanger himself in any way by trying to chew on the blocks. Each element has been carefully sanded and has slightly rounded edges. The blocks made in this way can be used by a child for many years, and then also for younger siblings. The product has been tested for compliance with the international safety standards EN71 and marked with the required certificates.