WIRE BRUSH FOR COMBUSTION MOWER
- UNIVERSAL – the wire brush can be used directly with scythe or trimmer devices, both combustion and electric. It also works effectively when hitting a stone or a hard obstacle.
- FITS MOST MANUFACTURERS MOWER AND TRIMMERS AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET – you do not need to replace the scythe or trimmer, our wire brush is suitable for most of the brushcutters and their manufacturers available on the market. Before buying, check the trimmer for brush attachment.
- PERFECT FOR HARD SURFACES – perfect for removing bushes, reeds, grasses or weeds from a hard surface (e.g. paving slabs). The shield is ideal for work such as scrubbing paving stones or cleaning all metal surfaces.
- LONG SERVICE LIFE – where your lawn mower or brushcutter is not doing well, a wire brush will help. It can work normally when it hits a stone or a hard block. In addition, the life of the brush will make it stay with you for a long time. Steel, slightly inclined bristles are characterized by extraordinary durability and efficiency.
- S PECIFICATION – silver color; material – carbon steel; type of brush: tangled; maximum speed: 10,000 rpm; mounting: hole 25.4 mm; diameter (outer): 200mm / 8 ""; height: 7cm; weight: 0.853 kg; weight in the package: 0.932 kg
- silver color
- material – carbon steel
- type of brush: tangled
- maximum speed: 10,000 rpm
- mounting: hole 25.4 mm
- diameter: 20 cm
- height: 5.5 cm
- weight: 0.853 kg
- weight in the package: 0.932 kg
The wire brush for the brush cutter is an uncompromising powerful destroyer of overgrown trees and resistant weeds. It will surprise you with its effectiveness, easy operation and almost zero consumption. Removes all weeds, unwanted plants and moss growth on roads, sidewalks, paved surfaces, concrete walls and curbs. It cleans very well overgrown and clogged drainage gutters by roads or on bridges. In addition, it does it really quickly and easily.
THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THE BRUSH
- fits most brushcutters available on the market
- scrubs paving slabs
- pulls weeds up between the cracks in the pavement
- cleans metal surfaces
- removes moss