WHEEL FOR A wheelbarrow
- BALL BEARINGS – the wheel is equipped with two ball bearings that ensure proper rolling properties, and thus improve work and guarantee the durability of the element.
- STEEL WHEEL – the tire and inner tube are mounted on a steel, painted rim, which ensures stability and durability, and is also protected against corrosion.
- SPECIFICATION – wheel dimensions (length / width) 25 / 8.5 cm; weight 1.3 kg, size 3.00-4 (260×85).
- CAR VENT – the inner tube in the wheel has a standard car valve, which allows you to quickly inflate the wheel, and the screw-on cap protects it against dirt and damage;
- TREADED TIRE – the wheel has a tire with a tread, which affects the grip, and thus increases the safety of work carried out with the use of a wheelbarrow.
- dynamic lifting capacity: 100kg / 200lbs
- hole diameter: 2cm
- wheel dimensions (length / width): 25 / 8.5 cm
- tire dimensions (length / width): 26 / 8.5cm
- weight: 1.3 kg
* wheelbarrow not included.
An efficient and properly equipped wheelbarrow is a guarantee of a quick and safe job. Double Bearing Pneumatic Wheelbarrow Wheel is the item that will guarantee correct rolling, and thus reduce the effort required to transport a loaded wheelbarrow . This will not only allow you to finish work faster, but also reduce the risk of possible damage to the equipment and threats to users' safety.
The wheel is equipped with two ball bearings . A steel rim bolted with metal screws guarantees the strength of the element and the stability of a wheelbarrow equipped with a wheel . The rim is painted with paint that reduces the risk of corrosion.
The wheel is equipped with an inner tube with a car valve . Thanks to this solution you can in a quick and simple way, both fill the wheel with air or deflate it in order to obtain the optimal pressure for the performance of particular tasks . The wheelbarrow tire has special wheels profiled tread , which provides greater grip, and thus affects the safety of items transported in the wheelbarrow, as well as the safety of users.