- LONG RANGE + TORCH – the high power of the set allows for range up to 6km! The set is perfect for family trips, e.g. in the mountains, during bicycle trips or for people practicing sports. When moving in the forest or mountains, it is often not enough to use a simple telephone that we use to communicate with, because there is a risk of losing coverage. The walkie-talkie has built-in flashlight with 2 lighting modes: continuous and SOS . This is a particularly great help during evening hiking.
- 16 CHANNELS – the walkie-talkie has 16 channels programmed in the PMR band. It is equipped with 2 small knobs, the left one has digits showing what channel we have turned on – in addition, we hear the message in English, while the right knob is used to adjust the volume.
- HEADPHONE SET – a set of headphones is also included. Using the handset allows you to put the walkie-talkie in your pocket and use it only and only with it, you just need to press the button on the cable to transmit the message. The set allows both transmitting and receiving. The set also includes a handle that allows you to attach the walkie-talkie to the belt.
- DURABLE BATTERY – the walkie-talkie uses a 1500mAh battery that guarantees long life and all-day use of the equipment, without the risk of losing contact. The set includes charging stations for charging walkie-talkies.
- SPECIFICATION – number of channels: 16 channels programmed in the PMR range; power: <5W; voltage: 3.7 V – 2800mAh; frequency: 400-470MHz; battery type: lithium-ion BL-1 1500mAh – replaceable; range: 2-6km; audio distortion: ? 5%; modulation noise immunity: – ?45d (W) ? -40dB (N); current consumption: ? 400 mA; modulation sensitivity: 8-12m; maximum deviation: ? 5 kHz.
- number of channels: 16 preset channels in the PMR range
- power: <5W
- voltage: 3.7 V – 2800mAh
- frequency: 400-470MHz
- battery type: lithium-ion 1500mAh BL-1 – replaceable
- range: 2-6km
- audio distortion: ? 5%
- modulation noise immunity: – ?45d (W) ? -40dB (N)
- current consumption: ? 400 mA
- modulation sensitivity: 8-12m
- maximum deviation: ? 5 kHz
- radiotelephone x2
- battery x2
- antenna x2
- charging station x2
- headphones with a mounting clip and x2 covers
- belt clip x2
- hand strap x2
The set is solidly made and is not afraid of unfavorable weather conditions. The operation is intuitive and does not require a detailed familiarization with the walkie-talkie before using it. After just a few uses, the buttons are selected automatically as they are easy to remember. The product is equipped with two small knobs, the left one has digits showing what channel we have turned on – additionally, we hear a message in English, the right knob is used to adjust the volume.
The set is powered by a lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 1500mAh , its maximum power is 5W, which allows you to work within a range of up to 6km (of course, it depends on the environment).
The walkie-talkie is small in size, it is light and handy , you can always have it with you. It has a handle that allows you to attach it to a belt , or simply – pants, additionally included in the set a lanyard that we can put on the hand. A set of headphones will allow you to put the walkie-talkie in your pocket and use only them. The cord can be attached to the sweatshirt thanks to the attached clip.
The walkie-talkie was equipped with a flashlight with two light modes: permanent and SOS mode. This is a convenience when hiking at night. The antenna used in the walkie-talkie is durable and quite flexible, therefore it is not prone to damage and breakage. The buttons are covered with a rubber coating ensuring comfort during use, they are also not susceptible to damage.
The set is perfect for family trips, e.g. to the mountains or during bicycle trips when part of the family is away. When moving in the forest or mountains, it is often not enough to use a regular phone that we usually communicate with, because there is a risk of losing coverage. Walkie-talkies are also intended for the Police, Guard, Ambulance, Taxi, Security, construction workers and other uniformed services, private institutions or people practicing sports.
Any number of walkie-talkies will work with each other without any problems – you can go ahead and buy several sets!