SHOP TOYS FOR CHILDREN
- FUN IN ADULTS – the best fun is the one that reflects the behavior of adults. The child often participates in home shopping, so Playing the store is very interesting for him, and his own cash register is a dream come true .
- LEARN THROUGH FUN – the children's cash register is not only a great way to have fun, but also a smart way to practice simple math problems (addition, subtraction) and learn the value of money .
- DEVELOPES IMAGINATION AND INVITES CREATIVE THINKING – coming up with all sorts of shop scenes and solutions to problems that arise in the course of play a very good training of imagination and creative thinking, which will certainly pay off in the future .
- DEVELOPS SOCIAL BEHAVIOR – it's not just a simple game of shopping and exchanging food products for money. This also a valuable teaching of social behavior, saying "good morning", "please", "thank you", "goodbye" etc.
- SPECIFICATION – material: plastic; number of all elements: 26; power supply: 3x AA batteries (not included); movable elements: yes, tape, scale, buttons, opening drawer; dimensions (width / height / depth): 30/15/10 cm; weight: 0.8 kg; weight in the package: 1 kg
- material: plastic;
- number of all elements: 26;
- power supply: 3x AA batteries (not included);
- movable elements: yes, tape, scale, buttons, opening drawer;
- dimensions (width / height / depth): 30/15/10 cm;
- weight: 0.8 kg;
- weight in the package: 1 kg
- number of items to buy: 9 (beans, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, ice cream, cola, water, juice carton, box of cookies);
- coins: 6;
- banknotes: 8;
- cash register