- A TOY WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN 2in1 – this large, functional trolley with tools on wheels is an interesting and educational toy for the youngest DIY enthusiasts. It has two functions: it can be a workshop and an ordinary stroller in which the child will carry his toys. The set includes: hammer, battery-powered drill, saw, wrench, pliers, combination spanner, screws, slats and organizer. The lower part of the trolley has folded sides, thanks to which it can be used as a box for storing tools.
- BATTERY DRIVER – the set includes a great one imitation of a screwdriver , thanks to which the toddler will feel like a real DIY enthusiast. Just put the batteries in it (not included) and it is ready for use right after that. After pressing the button next to the handle, the tip of the device will start to spin . With its help, the toddler can easily screw the screws into the slat.
- HAS WHEELS – the toy workshop is equipped with four wheels that make it possible for the toddler to move the stroller on flat surfaces such as the floor or even the pavement. also has a handle, with the help of which the child can comfortably push the workshop. It will also work great in a different role, e.g. a shopping trolley.
- SOUND EFFECTS – on the front of the trolley was placed playing panel. They are on it four colored buttons , thanks to which he can hear various sounds and melodies. Among them is one of the most famous melodies "Happy Birthday" , 3 short fairy tales in English and horn and car sounds. also the two front lamps of the vehicle illuminate when making sounds.
- SPECIFICATION – age: 3+; number of elements: 38; power of the drill: 2x AA (not included); trolley power supply: 3x AA (not included); stroller dimensions (length / width / height): 43/31 / 46cm; weight: 1kg; weight with packaging: 1.5 kg.
- age: 3+
- number of parts: 38
- power of the drill: 2x AA (not included)
- trolley power supply: 3x AA (not included)
- stroller dimensions (length / width / height): 43/31 / 46cm
- weight: 1kg
- weight with packaging: 1.5 kg
- workshop on batteries (3xAA)
- screws x6
- x6 nuts
- combination wrench
- battery powered drill (2xAA)
Playing in a workshop with tools is an opportunity for a child to spend time in an interesting way and develop manual skills, but also to train their imagination , which will allow them to better cope with the challenges of daily duties. Thanks to the workshop the child will get acquainted with the tools and the principles on which they operate . This an ideal gift idea not only for a young DIY enthusiast, but also for those children who have not yet had the opportunity to discover how much joy and satisfaction are bolts, nuts, as well as wrenches and other equipment used for repairs and renovations .
The workshop is included lots of tools and accessories . The little mechanic will be able to screw, fold, saw, drill . With ease learn the rules of processing various types of materials and items as well becomes aware of the need to exercise caution when using power tools . The workshop set also includes a movable, hand drill, adjustable wrench and many other surprises . In addition, thanks to the fact that the set has many places for storing tools, it will teach your toddler how to clean and tidy up after play.