MAGNETIC TRIZAND STATIONARY BIKE
- PULSE MEASUREMENT SENSORS – sensors are placed on the handles of the bicycle. During training, it is very important to monitor your pulse constantly. Ideally, it should be between 110 and 150. Begin your cycling training with short distances, gradually increasing your distance and pace. After exceeding the maximum heart rate, lactic acid begins to accumulate in the body, which in our opinion causes muscle pain, general weakness; The on-board computer will also show other parameters during training, such as: exercise time, distance traveled, calories burned, speed. There is also a SCAN function that allows you to view values at different intervals.
- 8-STAGE MAGNATIC RESISTANCE ADJUSTMENT – under the steering wheel, within easy reach, there is a knob to change the resistance. During exercise, you can easily adjust the magnetic resistance to your abilities. The bike works in two directions, its operation is quiet, so it does not disturb the peace of other household members.
- ANTI-SLIP PEDALS – the bike has adjustable handles that stabilize and shock the foot as well as pedals made of non-slip material. Stable support significantly affects the effective performance of training, but also its comfort. In addition, the front and rear frames are equipped with stabilizers to increase safety . The front stabilizer also has transport wheels!
- 7 DEGREE SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – an important element during exercises is the appropriate personalization of the equipment for the exerciser. The distance between the seat and the steering wheel is smoothly regulated in the range from 33 to 39 cm. Its height is also adjustable, up to 7 levels, between 68 and 88cm – you can easily adjust the level to your height. The bike can be used by both adults and children.
- SPECIFICATION – color: black and red; maximum resistance: 8 kg; maximum load: 115 kg; resistance: magnetic; saddle adjustment up down: 68-88cm; controller power supply: 2xAAA; dimensions: 125/46 / 61cm; weight: 20.10 kg; weight with packaging: 22.20 kg.