SPRINGS FOR TRAMPOLINE – 10 PIECES
- STRONG AND DURABLE – the springs are made of high-quality hardened steel, thanks to which they withstand heavy loads and are resistant to numerous stretches. This is a guarantee of a long use of the trampoline.
- RESISTANT – they are perfectly elastic, thanks to which they provide great fun while jumping on a trampoline. They stretch slightly under the influence of a jump, and then quickly return to the starting position.
- STAINLESS STEEL – the springs are resistant to weather conditions and do not rust due to moisture, thanks to which they will also work well in trampolines that stand in the yard. They are not afraid of rain, snow and frost – they will not become covered with rust and will not be damaged by unfavorable weather.
- SAFE – high-quality material is a guarantee of safety when using the trampoline, the springs will not break and perfectly absorb each stroke, which is safe for ligaments and joints.
- SPECIFICATION – material: hardened steel, stainless steel, length: 14.5 cm, weight: 1 kg, in the set: springs: 10 pieces.
- material: hardened stainless steel
- length: 14.5 cm
- weight: 1 kg
- springs 10 pieces
High-quality steel replacement springs for a trampoline are a guarantee of safe use and great fun while jumping for hours . The springs for the trampoline are made of hardened steel and are resistant to cracks , thanks to which they will serve for a long time and without failure. They are also extremely resistant to numerous stretches and can withstand even higher loads without any problems . It is good to have the spring set for the trampoline with you in case of damage to one of the current springs or simply have it available to replace the worn ones.
Trampoline springs are weather resistant . They are not afraid of moisture, rain or snow – they will not rust, so they can be used not only in home trampolines and fitness clubs, but also in those trampolines that are placed outside (e.g. in the garden). Corrosion-resistant springs are safe springs, perfectly elastic and do not break when pressed. The springs are slightly stretched under pressure (stroke), and after a while they return to their original position. Thanks to the excellent elasticity of steel replacement springs for the trampoline, they guarantee great and safe fun .
The set of springs for the trampoline includes 10 pieces – each with a length of 145 mm and a weight of 940 g . The light weight of the steel springboard replacement springs ensures trouble-free handling. To check if a spring set for a trampoline will fit your product specifically, remove the current spring and measure its total length flat (not on the trampoline). The installation of steel replacement springs for the trampoline is very simple and everyone can handle it. Each trampoline spring has one end with a more bent hook and the other end with a less bent hook. Steel spring replacement springs for the trampoline are installed so that the more bent hook is on the side of the jumping mat.