SPARE FILM FOR TUNNEL 13.5 m2
- QUICK LOCK – enables quick and easy opening and closing – regardless of whether you are inside or outside the tunnel. After you open the lock and roll up the door, you can fasten it with a latch at the top.
- Mosquito net windows – exposed on both sides, provide adequate air flow , regulate temperature, amount of light and humidity. They ensure adaptation to the needs of a given crop, e.g. cucumbers, cabbage, tomatoes, beans etc.
- EASY ASSEMBLY – just put the foil on the frame and dig the side flange into the ground for better stabilization and avoiding tipping. The tunnel will protect your crops against the harmful effects of weather conditions , such as winds, heavy rainfall or hail, but also against animals that can destroy the crop.
- 140g / m2 FOIL WITH INSERTED PE MESH – waterproof and UV-resistant, the foil is thick, strong and not prone to stretching. The use of the foil accelerates plant growth while protecting against harmful weather conditions, provides full light diffusion and reduces darker areas, which makes the greenhouse evenly insolated. At the end of the season, it is recommended to dry and place the tunnel in a dry room.
- SPECIFICATION – color: green; tunnel material: film + PE; construction material: galvanized pipes; number of sections: 3; number of inputs: 2; number of windows: 6; tunnel size: 13.5 m2 (4.5x3x2); weight: ~ 5 kg
- green color;
- tunnel material: film + PE;
- number of sections: 3;
- number of inputs: 2;
- number of windows: 6;
- tunnel size: 13.5 m2 (4.5x3x2);
- weight: ~ 5 kg
- foil matching the 4.5x3x2 frame