PROTECTIVE MASK WITH FILTER FFP2 95%
- MEDICAL QUALITY = HIGHEST PROTECTION – a filtering mask is an excellent way to protect the respiratory tract against pathogenic bacteria and viral infections. By purchasing the FFP2 mask, you can be sure that you have a certified mask manufactured in a factory specialized in the production of personal protective equipment using the best materials available on the market, while maintaining all safety standards.
- UNIVERSAL SIZE – thanks to the appropriate shape of the cup, the mask provides perfect fit regardless of shape and the size of the user's face. On both sides it is fastened with delicate elastic bands. The mask has a metal clip, thanks to which we can perfectly adjust it to the face, thus ensuring very good tightness.
- COMFORTABLE – the product is made of the highest quality materials, which ensures convenience and comfort during use . You can breathe freely while wearing the mask. It will not disturb you during your daily activities.
- SINGLE PACKED – the mask was equipped with an exhalation valve. Thanks to it, the exhaled air will be quickly drained. Therefore, it is perfect as a s eparator against the infection of a healthy person in the vicinity of sick or potential virus carriers.
- SPECIFICATION – certificate EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009; filtration at the level of 95% 0.3 micron particles ; filter: FFP2; Universal size; White color; weight: 10 grams
- developer: Zishan
- according to the manufacturer, it can be used for up to 3 days
- EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 certificate
- approved for sale on the European market
- filtration at the level of 95% 0.3 microns in size
- filter: FFP2
- Universal size
- White color
- weight: 10 grams
MASKS PACKAGED IN SINGLE BAGS!
However, if you buy 50 masks, you will receive them in a sealed box, so you can be sure that no one has touched your mask in front of you!
THE MASK PERFECTLY PROTECTS AGAINST VIRUSES AND AIR POLLUTION
It is made of a special filtering fleece that reduces the risk of unwanted microorganisms entering the user's respiratory system. As confirmed by EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 and filtration at 95% of 0.3 micron particles.