Car rodent repeller OS 2 VIANO
- ULTRASONIC – the high frequency of the emitted sound signal effectively repels rodents that endanger the car, such as martens, weasels, mice and rats. The device does not scare dogs away (the ultrasound emission is beyond the audible range).
- ENERGY SAVING / DOES NOT DISCHARGE THE BATTERY – the device has a very economical power supply and with a charged battery it can work up to 5 months, which means that the battery cannot be discharged while the car is being used .
- 1 REJECTOR = ELIMINATION OF MANY PROBLEMS – electric, brake, oil, cooling, air-conditioning or on-board computer cables chewed under the hood are not only material losses, often very high, but also a high risk of accidents. Therefore, protect yourself for the future and eliminate them today!
- POWERED BY BATTERY + EASY INSTALLATION – thanks to the power supply from the car's electrical system, the deterrent it is completely maintenance-free. Just plug it into the battery and it's ready to use right away . Assembly does not require complicated tools!
- SPECIFICATION – country of production: PL; instruction: PL; button: ON / OFF; power supply: 12-15VV; current consumption: 15mA; ultrasound emission angle: up to 120 degrees; ultrasound range: up to 200 meters; working temperature: -30 to +70 degrees C; dimensions (length / width / height): 12 / 7.5 / 3cm; cable length: 85cm; weight: 0.108kg; weight in the package: 0.113 kg.
- country of production: PL
- instruction: PL
- button: ON / OFF
- power supply: 12-15VV
- current consumption: 15mA
- ultrasound emission angle: up to 120 degrees
- ultrasound range: up to 200 meters
- working temperature: -30 to +70 degrees C.
- dimensions (length / width / height): 12 / 7.5 / 3cm
- cable length: 85cm
- weight: 0.108kg
- weight in the package: 0.113 kg
- repeller with wires
- instruction PL