5D DIAMOND EMBROIDERY
- TAKES LONG HOURS – diamond embroidery consists in filling the finished pattern in the picture with small diamonds of different colors. It is an activity for many hours, which does not require special skills, only patience and precision . It is an interesting idea for spending free time, which can turn into a new, unusual hobby .
- STIMULATES CREATIVITY AND DEVELOPES IMAGINATION – art classes, especially diamond painting, have a great impact on creativity and imagination, which pays off in many other spheres of life .
- REMOVES THE STRESS AND WORKS UP PATIENCE – diamond mosaic requires a lot of concentration, precision and patience. This is a way to focus your thoughts only on this activity, so you can de-stress and temporarily cut yourself off from everyday life.
- PRESENTS BEAUTIFULLY AFTER DONE – the end result is impressive not only for the person who dealt with diamond painting, but also for everyone who sees the picture. The diamonds gently shimmer, giving an amazing impression. The finished picture can be framed or hung without a frame – it will certainly become a unique interior decoration.
- SPECIFICATION – model: pope; canvas dimensions: 30×40 cm; picture size: 25x35cm, canvas covered with an adhesive layer: yes; set includes: colored diamonds, applicator, dry glue, container; weight: 0.133 kg; weight in the package: 0.138 kg.
- pattern: pope
- dimensions: 30×40 cm
- picture size: 25x35cm
- cloth covered with adhesive layer: yes
- weight: 0.133 kg
- weight in the package: 0.138 kg
- colorful diamonds
- dry glue