ELECTRONIC pH TESTER WITH ATC FUNCTION AND THERMOMETER
- UNIVERSAL – a high-class water tester is designed to test the pH of water and additionally measures its temperature in the range from 0.19 degrees C to 60.0 degrees C or from 32.0 to 140.0 F.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT TO USE – the water quality meter is extremely easy and convenient to use, incl. thanks to a simple and user-friendly interface.
- WIDE APPLICATION – the water tester is an instrument with a wide range of applications – it can be used to assess the quality of water, e.g. in a tap, river, aquarium, etc. Perfect for keeping the water in the pool clean!
- BATTERY POWER AND AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN – the water quality tester is powered by 3 button cells. In addition, the device turns off automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- SPECIFICATION – waterproof housing; simultaneous measurement of pH and temperature; scale: pH: 0.00-14 pH; accuracy: ± 0.01 pH; measurement resolution: 0.01 pH; Temperature: 0.19 C-60.0 C or 32.0-140.0 F; accuracy: ± 0.5 ° C; measurement resolution: 0.1 ° C; liquid temperature compensation (ATC); power supply: battery: 3×1.5V; calibration: 3-point – automatic; automatic shutdown after 5 minutes; dimensions: 18/4/4 cm; weight: 0.091 kg; weight with packaging: 0.296 kg.