LED PROJECTOR FOR THE WAVES CHRISTMAS HOUSE + 12 SLIDES
- FOR EVERY OCCASION – the projector has up to 12 different slides with pictures referring to such holidays as: Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Halloween, Women's Day, Birthday, Carnival, New Year's Eve, St. Nicholas' Day and others. Thanks to its universality it can be used all the time, regardless of the season or occasion.
- QUICK MONTAGE – the device has 2 mounting options: sharp pin, thanks to which no problem we can embed it in the ground, no need to be attached to a wall, fence or tree. Just attach the skewer to the projector with a screw and the projector is ready for use.
- ENERGY SAVING – Is it a great alternative for people who illuminate their houses / apartments with a large number of lamps. This means that immediately after the holiday season we receive huge electricity bills, and they only shone for a few days. The projector will make the building stand out from the crowd with low power consumption.
- PILOT CONTROL – the projector has a remote control thanks to which we can change modes and switch the device on and off even from a distance of 35 meters. It is on it 18 buttons and thus 17 fun features such as: timer , color change, wave. They were included in the remote control set included batteries and a protective film.
- SPECIFICATION – power: 5W; power supply: 200-240V 50-60HZ; dimensions (length / width / height): 10.5 / 15 / 26cm; cable length: 4.8 cm; set weight: 0.6 kg; weight with packaging: 0.64 kg.
- power: 5W
- timer: 2-4-6h
- power supply: 200-240V 50-60HZ
- dimensions (length / width / height): 10.5 / 15 / 26cm
- cable length: 4.8 cm
- set weight: 0.6 kg
- weight with packaging: 0.64 kg
- 12 slides
- power plug
- mounting kit
EASY TO USE
The projector is ready to use right out of the box. It is enough to plug it into the socket and we can immediately enjoy the amazing decoration. To facilitate the assembly of the device, the set includes a pin, which is simply attached to the projector with a screw and driven into the ground.
To replace the cartridge:
1. Loosen and remove the two screws
2. Lift the nut with the seal, you will see the cartridge with the slide inside
3. Pull out the drawer, taking care not to touch the pictures on the slide
4. Insert a new one of your choice into slides
5. Re-insert the nut with the gasket and tighten the screws.
Place the projector approximately 3-4 meters from the surface on which the projection will be projected. After turning off the lights, it may be necessary to reposition the projector to obtain the best image quality.