JACK CABLE – JACK 3.5mm
- PURE SOUND QUALITY – it is a strong product that serves as sound signal relay . Copper core of the cable and gold-plated plugs guarantee great sound and prevent signal distortion . Thanks a long cable You can connect music equipment quickly and efficiently prevent tangling of the cables to which the plug is attached.
- STRENGTHENED AND TANK-FREE – the copper structure of the cable prevents it from tangling, a nylon braid makes it resistant to minor mechanical damage and abrasions . The tips are metal and gold-plated, so they are resistant to corrosion and damage.
- COMPATIBLE – with all music devices equipped with an AUX input . As: MP3 players, smartphones, tablets, microphones, phones, laptops, headphones, computers, speakers, car radios and receivers. The cable length is 175 cm, which is enough to connect even remote devices.
- STEREO – the cable was made using Stereo technology. It is a method of recording, reading and transmitting two-channel audio. Thanks to this the listener has the impression of spatial reception of sound .
- SPECIFICATION – gold-plated tips: yes; tangle free: yes; wires: copper; material: metal / pvc / nylon; cable length: 175cm; weight: 0.031 kg; weight in the package: 0.043 kg.
- gold-plated tips: yes
- tangle free: yes
- wires: copper
- material: metal / pvc / nylon
- male to male: yes
- cable length: 175cm
- weight: 0.031 kg
- weight in the package: 0.043 kg
Made of high-quality copper, gold and nylon. It is tough and tangle-free. It has solid metal connectors with gold-plated contacts. It is designed to be connected to all music devices equipped with an AUX input, and the sound is transmitted in Stereo quality.