- REACTIVE TO TOUCH AND SOUND – the dog reacts to the sounds made by the child (e.g. to clapping), as well as to stroking or patting by the child, thanks to which the play is more real and cheerful. The dog's movements are accompanied by realistic sound effects such as barking, squeaking or warning snarls.
- MAKES MANY MOVES – the dog sits down, lies on its tummy, stands on its hind legs, asks, sniffs. The toy helps to train children to correct pronunciation – the child utters commands, and the dog responds to high sounds, repeating all sequences one after another. The interactive Husky dog is great fun for many hours, which will certainly not get bored quickly.
- NICE IN TOUCH – the dog's fur is soft and nice to the touch, which makes you want to hug it and stroke it for hours. It is a wonderful and friendly companion of children's games, to which you can cuddle. The interactive Husky is a cute mascot that moves and makes sounds by itself.
- AN IDEA FOR A GIFT – the toy is the perfect gift for a child, especially when he dreams of a dog. The dog will help teach the child to be responsible. In addition, playing with the dog develops eye-motor contact in toddlers, it works great as a mascot and will bravely assume the role of a beloved playmate.
- SPECIFICATION – age: from 3 years; breed of dog: husky; power supply: 4x AA batteries (not included); dimensions (length / width / height): 26/7 / 24cm, weight: 410 g.
- age: from 3 years
- dog breed: husky
- power supply: 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- dimensions (length / width / height): 26/7 / 24cm
- weight: 410g
- interactive dog
Are you looking for the perfect idea for Christmas or a birthday for your child? An interactive doggie for the little ones, that's it! A Husky dog for children develops eye-motor contact in toddlers , it works great as a mascot and will bravely assume the role of a beloved playmate. Toy helps to train children also correct pronunciation – the dog reacts to high sounds. The interactive Husky dog is great fun for many hours, which will certainly not get bored quickly.