ELECTRONIC SHIELD – SHOOTING RANGE – 3 TARGETS
- SHIELD 3 OBJECTIVE E – this unique target will make your child feel like a real shooter. The device is equipped with an LCD display that displays the scored points. After shooting all the cells – they automatically go up. The child can compete with peers or loved ones for the title of the best shooter.
- SOUND EFFECTS – after hitting one of the three cells, the device makes the sounds of broken glass or a shot, which definitely add authenticity to the fun. After scoring a point, the shooter receives an ovation from the audience.
- ANTI-SLIP STRAPS – The set includes two longitudinal strips that should be glued on the bottom of the device. They will prevent the toy from moving while shooting or throwing at targets.
- UNIVERSAL – the shield is perfect for a set with pistols or accessories such as a slingshot or a bow. Provides amazing fun alone and in company! It is also suitable for smaller children who can throw balls or other safer accessories at the target.
- SPECIFICATION – black colour; material: plastic; display: LCD; power supply: 3xAA batteries (not included); number of shields: 3; dimensions (length / width / height): 24/11/18 cm; weight: 0.3 kg; weight in the package: 0.35 kg.
- black colour;
- material: plastic;
- display: LCD;
- power supply: 3xAA batteries (not included);
- number of shields: 3;
- dimensions (length / width / height): 24/11/18 cm;
- weight: 0.3 kg;
- weight in the package: 0.35 kg
The electronic shield is great fun for both children and adults. The goal of the game is to hit the three targets on the landing. Playing wonderfully develops dexterity and hand-eye coordination as well teaches competition and fair play rules . Certainly no one will be bored with the electronic dial. Buying an electronic shield is a satisfaction with great fun and a nice time with family and friends – without leaving home and paying for entertainment.
The platform is equipped with an LCD display that shows the number of points scored, after hitting the target, the targets return to their position before impact. While playing, the device makes realistic sounds that imitate hitting the target, e.g. sounds of broken glass.