5D DIAMOND EMBROIDERY
- TAKES LONG HOURS – diamond embroidery consists in filling the finished pattern in the picture with small diamonds of different colors. It is an activity for many hours, which does not require special skills, only patience and precision . It is an interesting idea for spending free time, which can turn into a new, unusual hobby .
- WAKES UP CREATIVITY AND DEVELOPES IMAGINATION – art classes, especially diamond painting, have a great influence on creativity and imagination, which pays off in many other spheres of life .
- DEPRESSES AND WORKS PATIENCE – diamond mosaic requires a lot of concentration, precision and patience. It's a way to focus your thoughts solely on that activity, thanks to which you can de-stress and temporarily cut off from everyday life.
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENT AFTER DONE – the end result is impressive not only for the person who dealt with diamond painting, but also for everyone who sees the picture. The diamonds gently shimmer, giving an amazing impression. The finished picture can be framed or hang without a frame – it will surely become a unique interior decoration.
- SPECIFICATION – pattern: owl; canvas dimensions: 30×40 cm; picture size: 25x35cm, canvas covered with an adhesive layer: yes; set includes: colored diamonds, applicator, dry glue, container; weight: 0.114 kg;
- pattern: owl
- dimensions: 30×40 cm
- picture size: 25x35cm
- cloth covered with adhesive layer: yes
- weight: 0.114 kg
- colorful diamonds
- dry glue