CRIMPING MACHINE FOR BUSHINGS, TERMINALS 0.25-10mm2 + SLEEVES
- LARGE RANGE OF WORK – crimping tool for ferrules has a wide range of crimping. It is designed for crimping insulated and non-insulated sleeves with sizes from 0.25 to 10 mm2.
- SLEEVES INCLUDED – included in the set packed in a practical case / organizer, sleeves of various sizes (500 pcs in total).
- HIGH QUALITY OF MATERIALS – The cable crimper is made of steel, which is distinguished by its durability. The high quality of the material makes the device last for years.
- EASY TO USE – the cable press has an ergonomic handle, thanks to which it allows a firm grip and also the use of it it does not require a lot of force and it is not tiring, thanks to the well-balanced lever.
- SPECIFICATION – crimping range 0.25-10 mm2; material: steel; dimensions: 18 / 7-16 / 4cm; weight: 0.536 kg; weight in the package: 0.595 kg
- crimping range 0.25-10 mm2
- material: steel
- dimensions: 18 / 7-16 / 4cm
- weight: 0.536 kg
- weight in the package: 0.595 kg
- sleeves 100 x (0.5 mm x 0.8 mm)
- sleeves 100 x (0.75 mm x 0.8 mm)
- sleeves 100 x (1.0 mm x 0.8 mm)
- sleeves 100 x (1.5 mm x 0.8 mm)
- spacers 100 x (2.5 mm x 0.8 mm)
- organizer for sleeves.
Crimping tool for sleeves – useful in every workshop. A manual cable crimper is a handy device that is good to have in every tool box. It will be useful not only for professionals, but also for drivers and home DIY enthusiasts – it will be indispensable, among others when installing cable lugs. Its working range for the sleeves is 0.25-10 mm2.