BROKEN SCREW DRIVER – 5 PIECES
- HIGH QUALITY – The extractors are made of tool steel.
- EASY TO USE – just drill a hole in the broken bolt and screw in the extractor, and the bolt will unscrew itself.
- UNIVERSAL – they will work well for both amateur DIY enthusiasts and specialists.
- COMFORTABLE PACKAGING – the set is packed in a convenient, practical box.
- SPECIFICATION – material: steel; case dimensions (length / width / height): 9.2 / 5.8 / 1.6cm; weight 120g.
- material: steel
- case dimensions (length / width / height): 9.2 / 5.8 / 1.6cm
- weight: 120g
SIZES OF DRIVERS
- 1/8 "-1/4" / M3-M6
- 1/4 "-5/16" / M6-M8
- 5/16 "-7/19" / M8-M11
- 7/19 "-9/16" / M11-M14
- 9/16 "-3/4" / M14-M18
- extractors x5
Broken bolt extractors will certainly come in handy someday in every home, garage or workshop. Almost everyone had at least once a situation when the seized screw would not unscrew, and after applying more force, it released only the head, and the rest remained intact. Damaged screws that do not have elements that allow them to be gripped and unscrewed efficiently are the real bane of every mechanic – both amateur DIY and specialist mechanics. A solid set of extractors for broken screws will allow you to quickly and easily get rid of the damaged element . These are helically cut, left-handed cones that will cope with almost any damaged screw.
There are extractors for broken screws very easy to use . A set of extractors for broken screws is used for unscrewing standard, right-hand threads . In the event of damage / tearing of the bolt, drill it symmetrically in the center, and then screw in an appropriate size extractor for the broken bolts. Moving (turning) the broken screw extractor to the left results in slow removal of the broken screw . Continue turning the extractor until the damaged screw is completely removed.
Included is 5 extractors for broken screws: : 1/8 "-1/4" / M3-M6; 1/4 "-5/16" / M6-M8; 5/16 "-7/19" / M8-M11; 7/19 "-9/16" / M11-M14; 9/16 "-3/4" / M14-M18. Everything is packed in a small, practical box. Broken bolt extractors are made of tool steel, which guarantees durability and reliability for years.