MULTIFUNCTIONAL WIRED BIKE COUNTER WITH LIGHTING
- A LOT OF USEFUL FUNCTIONS – the counter is perfect for anyone who loves cycling. It has as many as 22 different functions that it analyzes and displays on a regular basis. It is also perfect for professional applications.
- LCD DISPLAY – meter with LCD display – will allow you to read the measurement even from a distance. The device is characterized by a good measurement resolution and quick response. Just start off with the bike and you will see the reaction of the device almost immediately.
- UNIVERSAL – fits all types of bikes, so it can be used for various models of bikes: mountain, racing, cross, city, BMX, kids, road, trekking, tandem and others. A properly designed mounting system is universal, so you can adjust it to your type of bike.
- BACKLIT DISPLAY – perfect for evening or night driving. The backlight will turn on automatically when the meter is turned on and after dusk when the dusk sensor is activated . The display is backlit in green.
- SPECIFICATION – black colour; waterproof: yes, IPX4; power supply: battery; meter type: wired; display: LCD; display backlight: yes; display protection foil: yes; dimensions: 6 x 4 x 2 cm; weight: 32g; weight in the package: 88g.
- black colour
- waterproof: yes, IPX4
- power supply: battery
- display: LCD
- display backlight: yes
- meter type: wired
- display protection foil: yes
- dimensions: 6 x 4 x 2 cm
- weight: 32g
- weight in the package: 88g.
- wheel speed sensor with cable
- wheel magnet
- CR3032 battery
The multifunctional counter will surely appeal to every cyclist, including both those who cycle long distances and those who use the bike more occasionally. It is powered by batteries and has a foil protection on the display that protects it from scratches during transport. The design of the device is light and compact, and its assembly and disassembly is very simple. IPX4 water resistance protects the meter against damage in unfavorable weather. An additional advantage of the counter is the backlit display, which will be perfect for evening or night driving.
- SPD – current speed
- ODO – total mileage
- DST – distance traveled
- MXS – maximum speed
- AVS – Average Speed
- TTM – departure time
- TM – partial time of departure
- CLK – 12H / 24H clock
- SW – stopwatch
- TEMPERATURE – thermometer
- COMPACTOR – compare the current speed to the average
- TM UP – counts down to the set value
- TM DN – countdown to set value
- TRIP UP – counting the distance to a set value
- TRIP DN – the distance remaining to the set value
- SLEEP MODE – sleep mode (battery saving)
- Maintenance alarm
- Oil reminder
- Overspeed warning
- Tire size input
- Low battery information
- Automatic backlight