- TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENT – the heater has a smooth temperature control; quickly heats up the wax and maintains a constant temperature thanks to the lid.
- DIODE CONTROL – when the heater reaches the selected temperature, the diode will turn on ; it is a great help during the procedure. Heater does not require constant checking whether the wax is already dissolved.
- LID – a transparent lid is included in the set, which not only protects against dirt, but also ensures the maintenance of a constant temperature throughout the procedure . Due to the fact that the lid is transparent, we can monitor the melting stage of our wax. There are 3 holes on the lid which are responsible for the discharge of excess steam.
- ALLOWS 2 DEPILATION METHODS – innovative method without gaskets with the use of hard wax (not included), which does not require the use of strips. This type of epilation is intended for people who are starting to use wax depilation and have sensitive skin. And the traditional strip method with the use of soft wax (not included) this type of depilation is intended for people who have already had contact with wax depilation and no longer have sensitive skin.
- SPECIFICATION – heater power: 100W; voltage: 220-240V; 50-60Hz; cup capacity: 400ml; application: hard wax / wax can; dimensions (length / width / height): 18/18 / 13.5 cm; cable length: 100cm; weight: 660g; weight with packaging: 760g.
- heater power: 100W
- voltage: 220-240V; 50-60Hz
- cup capacity: 400ml
- use: hard wax / wax can
- dimensions (length / width / height): 18/18 / 13.5cm
- cable length: 100cm
- weight: 660g
- weight with packaging: 760g
- wax heater
- hard wax bowl
Every woman dreams of a perfectly smooth body, many decide on wax depilation. It consists in mechanically pulling the hair out with the use of wax; the hair is pulled out with the root, and the treatment itself brings long-lasting results compared to traditional shaving.
Thanks to wax depilation in get rid of all body hair in a quick and easy way! Remember that the day before the procedure, you should not use the sauna and solarium. Two weeks before the procedure, you should not shave because the wax does not 'catch' short hairs.