BATH CRAB – FOAM MACHINE
- STRONG SUCTION CUPS – the toy is equipped with strong, large suction cups that will hold a whole crab with ease on the wall of the bathtub, tile or glass. In order for the crab to hold steadily, it is worth brushing the suction cup with water and liquid.
- HAVE FUN DURING THE BATH – the crab encourages you to use the bathtub regularly. Through focusing the child's attention on play will help adults in carrying out the necessary hygiene activities , such as washing their head, which is not always liked by children.
- MELODY – when the ON / OFF button is turned on bubble foam will come out of the crab , as well as music that will make the baby's bath more pleasant.
- USE – in the lower part, the crab has a detachable container. Fill it with water (no need to remove it). Pour in water, about 2/3 of the container capacity, then pour the bath liquid, about 5-35ml. The size and quantity of the bubbles can be adjusted by pouring more or less liquid. The production of foam and the stop is done by pressing the ON / OFF button.
- SPECIFICATION – age: from 18 months; certificates: CE, EN 71; power supply: 2x AA (not included); dimensions (width / height): 23 / 17cm; weight: 0.38 kg; weight with packaging: 0.43 kg.
- age: from 18 months
- certificates: CE, EN 71
- power supply: 2x AA (not included)
- dimensions (width / height): 23 / 17cm
- weight: 0.38 kg
- weight with packaging: 0.43 kg
The possibility of having fun while bathing gives your baby a lot of joy, but also helps to develop his senses and cognitive abilities. A bath crab toy will encourage you to use the bathroom regularly . By focusing the child's attention on play, it will help adults in carrying out the necessary hygiene activities, such as washing their head, which is not always liked by children. The task of the crab is to create a bubble-like foam, it is red co attracts the child's attention and encourages them to have great water play .
The toy holds three large suction cups, thanks to which it can be easily and stably mounted on a bathtub, tile, glass or any other flat, smooth surface. In order for the crab to stick even more, it is worth brushing the suction cup with water and liquid.