SLIDE BALL TRACK
- MANY ITEMS – 12 types of elements allow you to create various track configurations, and the only limit is your imagination.
- CRYSTAL BALLS – round, glass balls with a pattern embedded in the center look very attractive while rolling on the designated track.
- SPECIFICATION – sample dimensions (width / height) 35 / 40cm; weight of the set 460g, number of elements 105.
- THREE-DIMENSIONAL (3D) – the possibility of laying a track on which the balls move in all directions.
- INTUITIVE FUN – all elements connect easily with each other and easily fit, which allows for quick changes in the layout of the track, and thus guarantee many moments of exciting fun.
- age: from 3 years
- number of elements: 105
- certificates: CE, EN71
- Sample dimensions (width / height): 35 / 40cm
- set weight: 460 g
- weight with packaging: 600g
Intellectual entertainment is one of the most interesting activities which, by stimulating thinking, analyzing and searching for various solutions, allows for the formation of new concepts. The ball track is interactive a toy that guarantees many hours of fun for every child. It will also be a real argument for spending as much time with the kids as possible, looking for solutions together and enjoying the successes achieved together.
Until 12 kinds of color elements provides almost a myriad of track configurations . There are, among others slides, pipes, funnels, loops, streamers, fans and latches. Each of them fits together and is an amazing challenge for the minds of both younger and older children. They will also be an interesting pastime for adults who like this kind logical, spatial puzzles . Spacious track this an intellectual toy that can be put together almost endlessly.
A variety of variants of connection of individual elements makes the challenge really exciting. The set includes 30 balls , for which you can configure attractive routes. The coulodrome allows you to lay three-dimensional, multi-level roads on which crystal balls move . During their passage additional elements in the form of fans and spinning tabs are set in motion . A large number of balls released at once makes them easy to observe it evokes a lot of emotions and thus brings a smile to the child's face.
Despite such a wide variety, the fun is intuitive . All elements fit together and can be freely assembled . The challenge is to prepare routes that will take the ball from the starting point to the end after the longest possible distance.