HYGIENIC UNDERLAY – SET OF 50 PIECES
- DISPOSABLE – we simply throw away used pads – you do not have to wash soaked bedding.
- HIGH ABSORPTION – the foundations are extremely absorbent (absorption 400 ml), thanks to which all the liquid soaks into them immediately.
- WATERPROOF – the underlays have a moisture-impermeable layer, thanks to which the bedding remains dry.
- UNIVERSAL – they have a number of different applications, they are suitable for children, women in puerperium, the sick and the elderly, and they can also be used for animals.
- SPECIFICATION – blue color; cellulose material; 5 layers; absorbency 400ml; dimensions (length / width): 60 / 45cm; weight 1.5 kg.
- blue color
- material: cellulose
- number of layers: 5
- absorbency: 400ml
- dimensions (length / width): 60 / 45cm
- set weight: 1.5 kg
- 50 pieces
Extremely absorbent hygienic pads they are made of up to 5 layers , which is a guarantee high tightness and water resistance . Disposable underlays are perfect for protecting bedding and beds in homes, hospitals and nursing homes, as well as for lining pens and litter boxes for animals. They are soft and will not delaminate, moreover they absorb all moisture extremely quickly and accurately , thus ensuring the best protection.
The layers in disposable underlays are designed to provide even distribution of moisture . The lower layer of the hygienic pads is made of a moisture-impermeable foil, which also sticks perfectly to the surface and does not slide across the bed . All the edges of the disposable underpads are additionally sealed – none of them will leak onto the bedding or mattress, while ensuring full comfort and dryness when using an absorbent pad.
Hygienic pads will be ideal for lining beds . Absorbent pads will work especially for women in puerperium – in hospitals and at home, as well as for the elderly or with urological problems – not only at home, but also in hospitals and nursing homes. Disposable underlays can be used to line the baby's cot or stroller, which will protect the bedding and mattress when the diaper gets soaked. Absorbent pads can also be useful wherever it is necessary to change a child, as well as later – e.g. when learning to use the potty. The advantage of disposable underpads is a number of different applications. They will also useful for all pet owners – absorbent pads can be used for peeing litter boxes as well as lairs and pens for puppies.