15M LAN NETWORK CABLE
- MULTI-TASKING – a cable used to connect a computer, router, modem or other device to the Internet and the local network. It is a twisted pair cable, designed to transfer information between two devices.
- QUICK – high transmission speed (10/100 Mb / s), easy fault diagnosis and network resistance to serious failures (cable interruption usually freezes only one computer).
- INDIVIDUAL – other devices or the environment (i.e. neighbors) do not affect the network.
- SAFE – the cable sheath is made of a flexible, self-extinguishing PVC material, which prevents the cable from catching fire.
- SPECIFICATION – outer sheath: PVC; termination: factory flooded; plugs: RJ45; plug length: 40mm; cable length: 15m; weight: 264g.
- outer sheath: PVC
- termination: factory flooded
- plugs: RJ45
- plug length: 40mm
- cable length: 15m
- weight: 264g